Tan Hot Melt Hand Tape – 24 Rolls/Per Case (3″x110yds., 2.5 Mil)
Request a Quote
Tan Hot Melt Packing Tape is equipped with strong adhesive qualities that can stick to any surface. Tan Hotmelt Packaging tape improves all sealing needs. These industrial packing tapes are designed to perform uncompromisingly in extreme temperatures and can withstand rough handling shipping procedures. A complete cost-effective solution to the sealing needs. One can choose the MIL, length, and pack size as per requirement.
Tan/Brown Hot Melt Tape is ROHS Compliant, with good edge tear and split resistance. Pressure sensitive Hot Melt Adhesive, used for splicing, bundling and other light weight packaging. High holding power on corrugated cartons.
Excellent processing performance with superior adhesion properties, holding force, tensile strength and reliable seals to a variety of boxes.
- Tan color blends well with brown boxes
- Provides strong seal
- Can be used for residential and commercial purposes
- Stands cold/hot temperatures lower than acrylic
- High tensile strength and premium performance
- Standard 3″ core diameter – common size for most tape dispensers.
- Adhesion to steel: 44 oz/in
- Tensile strength: 30 lb/in
- Total thickness: 2.5 Mil
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 12 in|
3" x 110 Yards