Cold Temp Machine Length Tape – 4 Rolls/Per Case (3″x1500yds., 1.95 Mil.)
Request a Quote
Recycled Corrugate Tapes are manufactured to strengthen the performance of the packaging processes. Sealing cartons and other shipping boxes becomes easy, hassle-free and convenient with these shipping tapes. By using the Hot Melt Tape variety, one can be rest assured of a reliable seal on packages even during extreme temperatures. The tape features an exceptional adherence quality that ensures a firm grip on objects.
Quantity discounts available
Clear Machine Hot Melt Tape is ROHS Compliant, for Cold Temperature, with good edge tear and split resistance. Pressure sensitive Hot Melt Adhesive, used for splicing, bundling and other light weight packaging. High holding power on corrugated cartons.
- Provides a strong seal
- High tensile strength
- Sustains medium hot/cold temperature ranges
- Easily sticks to any surface
- Clear color looks professional on packages
- Recycled Corrugated Hot Melt Tape—sticks to any surface, never dry’s or peels.
- Premium adhesive/tensile strength.
- Cold hot/cold temperature ranges are lower than acrylic.
- Adhesion to steel: 26 oz/in
- Tensile strength: 22 lb/in
- Temperature range: +35°F to +120°F (Application) -40°F to 140°F (Operating)
|Dimensions||12.5 × 12.5 × 12 in|
3" x 1500 Yards
There are no reviews yet.