Desktop Direct Thermal Label Rolls On 1″ Core, 4″ OD, Wound Out
$19.00 – $20.90
Request a Quote
- Available in: 4×5, 4×6
- No ribbons required – Perforated, 1″ core
- Ideal for barcoding, warehouse and shipping applications
- Can be used with Sato, Zebra, Datamax and other thermal printers
Desktop 1″ Core Direct Thermal Labels are shipping accessories that have proven performance results in extreme conditions that have stood the test of time. Using these labels doesn’t require toner cartridges and ink-refilling sessions that ultimately save time, money and effort. One can use them with a variety of good quality printers like Zebra, Datamax and Sato conveniently.
- Material: Uncoated Direct Thermal Paper
- Copy direction: Outside of the Roll
- Design: Roll-Every label has perforation
- Core Size: 1″
- Label Cut Type: Die-Cut (RCR)
- Adhesive: General Purpose Permanent Adhesive
- Ink, Toner / Thermal Ribbon Required: No
- Temp.Range: 40°F (application), -50°F to 125°F (service)
- LifeCycle: Should be consumed within a year – Product warranty for 3 months
- White color.
- Direct thermal label printing used across several narrow vertical markets.
- Uses heat technology, no ribbon required.
- Ideal for warehouse, shipping, or barcoding applications.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.
4" x 5", 4" x 6"