Color Thermal Transfer Labels
The unique Color Thermal Transfer Labels are great for your printing processes as they use a heated ribbon which is highly resistant to direct sunlight and other harmful substances. Color Thermal Transfer Labels serve multiple purposes other than just barcoding and shipping as they can be used for identification as well as for record-keeping purposes.
- Available in Green, Orange, Blue, Pink & Yellow color.
- Rugged, permanent print.
- Highly cost-effective.
- Produces images with extremely tight tolerances.
1000 4″x6″ Pantone Colored Labels Per Roll
- High Bond Adhesive
- Highly cost-effective
- Rugged, permanent print
- Produces images with extremely tight tolerances
- Perforated 3″ Core, 8″ Finished OD Wound Out Forma
- Material: Uncoated Thermal Transfer Paper
- Copy Direction: Outside of the Roll
- Design: Roll-Every label has perforation
- Label Cut Type: Die-Cut (RCR)
- Adhesive: General Purpose Permanent Adhesive
- Thermal Ribbon Required: Yes
- Temp. Range: 40Â°F (application), -50Â° F to 125Â° F (service)
- Life Cycle: Should be consumed within a year – Product warranty for 3 months
Yellow, Pink, Green, Orange, Blue