Clear Hot Melt Tape (Hand Length) – 36 Rolls/Per Case (2″x110yds., 1.9 Mil.)
Clear Hot Melt Packing Tapes are equipped with exceptional adherence quality that ensures a firm grip over any surface. They are premium packing tapes that are ideal for residential as well as industrial spaces. When the intention is to have a stronger seal in a wide temperature range, then Clear Hotmelt Tapes must be the preference. These tapes also perform better than the acrylic tapes because they can be applied to a variety of surfaces.
Clear Hot Melt Tape is ROHS Compliant, for Cold Temperature, with good edge tear and split resistance. Pressure sensitive Hot Melt Adhesive, used for splicing, bundling and other light weight packaging. High holding power on corrugated cartons.
- Transparent color offers professional look
- Strong adhesion to surfaces
- Smooth unwind and application
- Resistant to breakage and seam splitting
- Hot Melt Tape-sticks to any surface, never dry’s or peels.
- Premium adhesive/tensile strength.
- Excellent for both industrial and residential purposes.
- Adhesion to steel: 26 oz/in
- Tensile strength: 22 lb/in
- Temperature range: +35°F to +120°F (Application) -40°F to 140°F (Operating)
|Dimensions||14 × 9.5 × 12 in|
2" x 110 Yards