Request a Quote
Request a Quote
Thermal Transfer Fanfolded Labels
The Fanfold Direct Thermal Labels are budget-friendly and features a fanfold structure that eliminates the core giving it a smooth and quick application. In addition to convenience, these Direct Thermal Labels are resistant to extreme weather conditions and can stay intact for longer periods of time. They are easy to print on and they offer high competitive performance results.
- Measured Width x Length (Width = 4 inch, Length = 6 inch).
- White color.
- Direct thermal label printing used across several narrow vertical markets.
- Uses heat technology, no ribbon required.
- Ideal for warehouse, shipping, or barcoding applications.
2000 4″x6″ Labels Per Stack
Available in a 4×6 size – no ribbons required – fanfold, no core. Ideal for warehouse, shipping or barcoding applications. Can be used with good quality industrial thermal printers such as Zebra, Sato, Datamax.
- Material: Uncoated Direct Thermal Paper
- Label Size: 4″ x 6″
- Copy direction: Outside of the Roll
- Design: Fanfold-Every second label fan folded with perforation
- Label Cut Type: Die-Cut (RCR)
- Adhesive: General Purpose Permanent Adhesive
- Ink, Toner / Thermal Ribbon Required: No
- Temp.Range: 40°F (application), -50°F to 125°F (service)
- LifeCycle: Should be consumed within a year – Product warranty for 3 months
|Dimensions||13 × 9 × 6.5 in|
3×2, 3×5, 4×2, 4×3, 4×4, 4×6, 4×6.5
1 Case = 4 Rolls, 2 Cases = 8 Rolls, 3 Cases = 12 Rolls, 4 Case = 16 Rolls, 5 Cases = 20 Rolls, 6 Cases =24 Rolls