Tan Hand Tape- 24 Rolls/Per Case (3″x110yrds., 1.75 Mil.)
- Transparent color offers professional look.
- Strong adhesion to surfaces.
- Smooth unwind and application.
- Resistant to breakage and seam splitting.
- 3” core diameter – convenient for use with tape dispensers.
Tan/Brown Hot Melt Tape is ROHS Compliant, with good edge tear and split resistance. Pressure sensitive Hot Melt Adhesive, used for splicing, bundling and other light weight packaging. High holding power on corrugated cartons.
- Color: Tan.
- Total Thickness: 1.75 Mil.
- Premium adhesive/tensile strength.
- Performs in a Range of Temperatures.
- High Shear Tape with Greater Holding Power.
- Light to Medium Duty Acrylic Packaging Tape.
- Excellent for both industrial and residential purposes.
- Acrylic Tape – high performance longevity, ideal for cold storage applications.
- Temperature range: +35°F to +120°F (Application) -10°F to +140°F (Operating)
- Adhesion to steel: 44 oz/in
- Tensile strength: 30 lb/in
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × 12 in|
3" x 110 Yards