String Knit Gloves medium male/female glove (24 pairs/case)
Request a Quote
Essential for the manufacturing industry, landscaping, and construction field, the Cotton String Knit Gloves most assuredly will protect hands against abrasions, cuts, and wounds. Both reversible and ambidextrous, it provides excellent grip, keeps hands warm and can be used as a liner if necessary. An all-purpose glove, will able to accomplish multiple tasks such as parts handling, shipping/receiving, assembly, product stocking, and freezer attendants. A stock of Brown Jersey Gloves in bulk is available at wholesale if that is needed.
- Material: 60% cotton, 40% polyester high density virgin yarn
- Construction: Knitted
- Size: MEN’s and WOMEN’s
- Country Of Origin: China
- Provides excellent grip.
- Both reversible and ambidextrous grip.
- Keeps hands warm and can be used as a liner.
- Protect hands against abrasions, cuts, and wounds.
String Knit Gloves. Reusable and Washable Material. Elastic Knit Wrist Helps Protect from Debris. Ambidextrous. Cotton/Polyester String Knit Shell. Can be used alone or with a glove liner.
24 Pairs of Gloves Per Case
- Provides excellent grip
- Both reversible and ambidextrous grip
- Keeps hands warm and can be used as a liner
- Protect hands against abrasions, cuts, and wounds
|Dimensions||21.65 × 10.43 × 17.72 in|
String Knit Medium Men, String Knit Medium Women