Strapping Tape – 144 Rolls/Per Case (1/2″x60yds.)
Strapping Tape has heavily reinforced filaments which increase tensile strength. The shipping process commonly comes with a great deal of twisting, tossing, and throwing of delivered product so Strapping Tape can be very useful to counteract and protect the products. Strapping Tape is great for bundling things like curtain and fishing rods, tools and yard equipment. It is functional for repairing the spines of damaged books too.
Black Strapping Tape is Tensilized MOPP Film with a water-based acrylic adhesive. Keeps boxes from shifting in transit and ideal for palletizing, bundling, color coding and unitizing.
- Backing: Tensile MOPP film
- Total Thickness: 2.8 MIL
- Adhesion to Steel: 30-32 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 97 lbs/in
- Elongation: 35%
- Adhesion to steel: 30-32 oz/in
- Tensile strength: 97 lbs/in
- Built tough to resist breaking and seam splitting.
- Seals tight to keep packages protected.
- Adhesive instantly sticks to corrugated boxes.
|Dimensions||13.5 × 9.25 × 12 in|