Masking Tape-36 Rolls/Per Case (1″x60yds., Ind. Grade)
Request a Quote
Utility Masking Tape is a light, easy to tear, low adhesive that peels off surfaces easy and so therefore eliminates the harsh labor of scraping off remaining residue from those protected areas, while limiting further damage such as scratching, denting, or chipping for an unwanted surface. This tape can also be used outside the painting arena and into the heating and cooling field as a sealing device. Like Duct Tape it can seal ducts and vents from air leakage too.
Quantity discounts available
- Unwinds smoothly
- Long aging, non-yellowing
- Light, easy to tear and peel off surfaces
- Great to use for projects such as home makeovers and painting
- Great to use for projects such as home makeovers and painting.
- Light, easy to tear and peel off of surfaces.
- Can also be used as a sealing device.
- Unwinds Smoothly.
- Long aging, non-yellowing.
- Adhesion to steel: 22 oz./in width
- Tensile strength: 19 lb./ in
- Service temperature (max): 176°F (for 30 minutes)
|Dimensions||10.5 × 10 × 9.5 in|
1" x 60 yards
There are no reviews yet.