Flat Back Tape-16 Rolls/Per Case (3″x60yds., 6 Mil.)
Request a Quote
The Flatback Tape is a premium quality paper tape that resists curling, abrasion, water, and breakage. With impressive tensile strength, this tape is available in a variety of sizes from as small as 1” up to as high as 4”, while each size is equipped with 5.5 mil thickness to ensure high performance ability. This tape is excellent not only for any environment – whether it is industrial, office or residential, but it also performs efficiently. We offer two kinds of Flatback Tape – General Grade and Premium Grade Intertape Brand Tape.
An aggressive pressure sensitive flatback with an adhesive that has been specifically designed to offer a strong and secure seal on a variety of substrates. This product is not repulpable.
- Carton sealing
- Light duty splicing
- Picture framing
- Color : Brown.
- Total Thickness: 5.5 Mil.
- Standard 3” core diameter – common size for most tape dispensers.
- Designed to offer a strong and secure seal on a variety of substrates.
- Standard 3″ core diameter – common size for most tape dispensers.
- Adhesion to steel: 85 oz/ in
- Tensile strength: 34 lb/ in
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 12 in|
3" x 60 yds.