Cut Resistant Gloves
Request a Quote
Cut Resistant Gloves provide excellent protection, comfort, and dexterity. These gloves help protect against cuts and tears, keeping hands safe. These also come nitrile dipped providing excellent grip and stability. Ideal for mechanics, painting, general assembly, and construction.
- Material: 36% HPPE,5% Elastane,7% Glass Fiber,9% Nylon,13% Steel Fiber,30% Nitrile
- Color: Grey/Black
- Sensitive products such as art work.
- Extremely durable and able to sustain strength.
Cut Resistant Gloves. Nitrile Coated, Glass Fiber Knitted. Black Nitrile, Sandy Finish Palm. ANSI Cut Level 3. ANSI Abrasion Level 3. Sold by Dozen.
100 Pairs of Gloves Per Case
- Used for general purpose.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Exceptional durability and excellent dexterity.
- Ambidextrous, non-sterile, beaded cuff and finger textured external finish.
- Material : 36% HPPE, 5% Elastane, 7% Glass Fiber, 9% Nylon, 13% Steel Fiber, 30% Nitrile.
|Dimensions||11.42 × 10.24 × 9.45 in|
SM, M, L, XL, 2XL