8 Mil Blue Nitrile Exam Gloves – Powder-Free
Request a Quote
The Blue Nitrile Gloves – Powder-Free – 10 Mil are capable of protecting the users’ hands from any foreign material contamination or infection. They are made from premium quality nitrile and meet FDA regulations. These gloves are free from natural rubber latex and silicone, plus users can be assured of using them for critical tasks that do not tolerate contamination by foreign materials.
- Provides fantastic results when being used during heavy duty.
- Great for hazardous chemical and harsh industrial conditions.
- Protects users who have allergic reactions to the traditional latex.
- CoMMon for lab research, painting, woodwork, and prep cooking usage.
Blue Nitrile Exam Gloves, Extended Cuff (Latex Free). 12″ Extended Cuff. Powder Free. Protects from Chemicals. Excellent Dexterity and Comfort. Standard Meets ASTM D6319. Meets FDA CFR Title 21 for Food Handling. 8 Mil Thick.
50 Pairs of Gloves Per Case
- Efficiently safeguards users from any kind of infection or bacteria
- Firm fitting & item holding strength
- Beaded cuff single use
- Available in different sizes and quantity packs
- Material: Nitrile (Carboxylated Butadiene Acrylonitrile) – Powder Free
- Color: Blue
- Total Thickness: 8 Mil
- Elongation: Before Aging: Minimum 500%, After Aging: Minimum 400%
- Tensile (MPa): Before Aging: Minimum 14 MPa, After Aging: Minimum 14 MPa
- Length: Minimum 240 MM
|Dimensions||12.4 × 10.24 × 10.63 in|
SM, M, L, XL, 2XL