Non-Exam Black Nitrile Gloves – Powder-Free – 5 Mil
Request a Quote
The Black Nitrile Gloves – Powder-Free are designed to be efficient in performing heavy duty tasks and enable users to stay comfortable while the gloves are on. They are certified by FDA and USDA for use in industrial areas. While protecting hands from external contaminants, they also prevent any cuts, abrasions or wounds from harming the hands. The standard thickness of these gloves makes them extremely comfortable and allows excellent grip over objects.
- Material: Nitrile (Carboxylated Butadiene Acrylonitrile)-Powder Free
- Color: Black
- Total Thickness: Cuff- 0.06-0.09, Palm- 0.07-0.10, Finger- 0.09-0.16
- Elongation: Before Aging: Minimum 500%, After Aging: Minimum 400%
- Tensile (MPa): Before Aging: Minimum 14 MPa, After Aging: Minimum 14 MPa
- Length: Minimum 240 MM
- Size: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
- Design: Ambidextrous, non-sterile, beaded cuff and finger textured external finish
- Provides fantastic results when being used during heavy duty.
- Great for hazardous chemical and harsh industrial conditions.
- Protects users who have allergic reactions to the traditional latex.
- CoMMon for lab research, painting, woodwork, and prep cooking usage.
Quantity discounts available
Black Nitrile Non Medical Gloves (Latex Free), Finger Textured. Powder Free. Chemical Resistant. Standard Meets ASTM D6319. Meets FDA CFR Title 21 for Food Handling. 5 Mil Thick.
100 Pairs of Gloves Per Case
- Thickness: 5 Mil
- These gloves are highly competent for various purposes
- Great for hazardous chemical and harsh industrial conditions
- Prevents allergies caused by latex
- Common in lab research, painting, woodwork, and prep cooking usage
|Dimensions||11.42 × 10.24 × 9.45 in|
SM, M, L, XL, 2XL
There are no reviews yet.