1.5 Mil Linear Low Density Red Infectious Waste Liners, 70/Case (31×43)
- Ensures workers’ safety and efficiency
- Provides strong, unbreakable seal
- Resistant to punctures, tears and leakages
- Usually used at nursing homes, hospitals, laboratories, dental facilities etc.
31×43, 33 Gallon Capacity, 70/cs
Sold by the Case.
Linear Low Density Red Disposable Bags – 1.5 Mil Infectious Waste Liners. 33 Gallon Capacity. Star Seal Construction, Biohazard Symbol and Printing in English as well as Spanish.
- Available in Various Capacity: 33 Gallons
- Color: Red
- Closure: Open Ended
- Recyclable: Yes
- Strongly sealed to eliminate leakage, punctures, and tears.
- Used at hospitals, medical clinics, nursing homes, laboratories, and dental facilities.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.